Looking for Product Registration? Click here to register your new product!
LINE Skis warranties may not be transferred and are reserved for the original purchaser only. All warranty returns must be supported by a copy of the original Proof of Purchase (if the original proof of purchase cannot be provided on a warranty return, LINE will use the manufacturing date as the start of the warranty period).
Items will be repaired or replaced if, upon inspection at an authorized LINE Service Center and sent to and agreed upon by a LINE Warranty Service Technician, they are found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
LINE 2-Year Limited Warranty For Skis
LINE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (2) year from the original date of purchase at retail.
What is Covered
- Structural cracks to the top sheet, base, core, edge, and sidewall due to a manufacturing defect.
- Delaminating of topsheet, base, sidewall, edge, tip, and tail due to a manufacturing defect.
What is Not Covered
- Any problem resulting from impact, misuse, abuse, or neglect. This includes but is not limited to boxes, rails, and rock damage.
- Cosmetic issues including top sheet dents or chips resulting from crossing your skis, sun-faded graphics, and edge oxidation or rust.
- Ski damage resulting from improper mounting of bindings, including the use of incorrect mounting hardware, or base dimples in the base resulting from improper mounting.
- Damage caused by any modifications made outside of the LINE facility.
LINE Limited Warranty For Poles
LINE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (1) year from the original date of purchase at retail.
LINE Limited Warranty For Clothing And Accessories
LINE warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (180) days from the original date of purchase at retail.
Returning Product for Warranty
We are unable to process warranty returns without a copy of the original proof of purchase showing the product is within the warranty time-frame and that you are the original purchaser.
PRODUCT PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM Lineskis.COM AND SHIPPED BY Line
If your online order was shipped directly from Line Skis, please contact Line Customer Support. A LINE Service Rep will happily provide you with an RMA # and the warranty shipping address so you can submit your product for warranty inspection*.
If you send in your warranty return without contacting Line Customer Support, we will be unable to process your warranty return. Exact product replacement depends on inventory availability.
*NOTE: Customer is responsible for shipping charges to mail back warranty returns.
PRODUCT PURCHASED DIRECTLY FROM LINESKIS.COM AND SHIPPED BY A LINE RETAILER.
If your online order was shipped from a LINE retail fulfillment partner, all warranty-related inquiries will need to be directed to the retailer who shipped your order. Our fulfillment partner will then process the warranty claim with us on your behalf. Contact information for your order fulfiller can be found on your order packing slip. If you need help additional help locating the contact information, please reach out to LINE Customer Support rep.
PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM A RETAILER
Product purchased from a retailer must be returned to the point of purchase. The retailer will then process the warranty with LINE on your behalf.