Find Out Where Your Order Is!
In an effort to support local shops, LINE Skis uses Quivers to allow retailers to fulfill part or all of your order. As soon as your product(s) ship from our warehouse or from a local retailer, you will be sent an email with your tracking number. If your order is sent in multiple shipments, you will receive a tracking number for each shipment. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled and has been cancelled. You may also check your tracking number or order status by logging into your account. If you need additional information or cannot find your tracking number, please contact Order Support.
Ground Shipping Rates
|Order Quantity||Shipping Cost|
- Standard processing time is up to (3) business days.
- Unless specified otherwise, all orders are shipped using Fed Ex ground service (3-7 business days).
- Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed. Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery.
- LINE Skis is not responsible for lost or stolen packages which are confirmed to be delivered to the shipping address provided during order checkout. Upon inquiry, LINE Skis will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
- No weekend deliveries are available.
- LINE Skis is unable to ship to PO Boxes.
LINE makes every effort to keep items in stock. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified immediately that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled and has been cancelled. We apologize for this inconvenience. Since your card is not charged until your product has shipped, you will not be charged for your order and the authorization will drop according to your bank (2-3 business days but contact your bank for more information).
- LINE Skis products are currently available online through our website in the United States and Canada regions only.
- LINE Skis makes every effort to keep items in stock. Occasionally, even after an order has been placed, products will be oversold. If this happens, you will be notified immediately that part, or all, of your order cannot be fulfilled.
- If you live outside of the US and CA, please use our LINE Skis Retailer Locator to find a shop carrying near you.
If only part of your order is unavailable, the remaining items will be shipped to you. Your account will only be charged for the shipped items.
If you are interested in a specific out-of-stock item, continue to check the website periodically and/or contact LINE Skis Customer Support to find out when the product will be made available.